I sent this to the college and career folks I work with, and thought it might be a good idea to share with everyone.
Here are 10 affordable ideas you can do to make her day special:
1. Get her a card and write something personal inside
2. Write her a poem
3. Take a photo of you and her with your phone, upload it to walgreens and print a 5×7, then get a dollar frame from dollar tree. (Less than $5)
4. Make her lunch and get up every time her glass is empty to refill it
5. Breakfast in bed
6. Take her to a dollar movie (or the $1.50, $2.00, you get the point)
7. Download her favorite movie from Amazon, Google Play, etc, pop some pop corn and watch it with her.
8. At lunch suggest everyone go around the table and tell their favorite memory about her
9. Pray over her and thank God for her
10. Ask her about her favorite childhood memories and really listen
Whatever you decide to do, make it a special day for your mother!